Deserts and Beyond

Deserts and beyond...places in and around the southern California deserts and beyond. Photo taken at Canyon Lake, in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona, December 2011. A few minutes later, after the sun disappeared, these cliffs were their normal color. They were only golden for a short time and I'm glad we were able to view them in their glory.






Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunrise! That's My World for Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Ahhhhh....a beautiful sunrise...crisp blue sky, a cloud or two over the mountains, a half moon, and a lovely view of the palm trees! What more could I want? I took this photo right outside my front door! That's indeed my world! For Tuesday, April 21, 2009.

11 comments:

Martha said...

Palm trees in palm desert and a beautiful sunrise, what more could you ask indeed (maybe another hours sleep?).

Jacob said...

You are fortunate to have such a view from your front door! Great photo!

ewok1993 said...

I can almost feel the crisp early morning air.

Bonnie Bonsai said...

A happy and contented person like you who loves the world around will have nothing more to want. I share your sentiments for this cause. Perfectly captured in your own perspective. That smokey cloud is just mesmerizing. Oftentimes, I wonder if I could hide in it.

Marites said...

you have a lovely view by the front door and i truly envy that:) it's really a beautiful way to start your day.

My world entry is up!

Barb said...

You're very lucky! I especially like the rolling pink clouds.

2sweetnsaxy said...

That's a beautiful view. How nice to have that right outside your front door. How are you enjoying this heat? :-D

Baruch said...

Sunrise ... the best time of the day

erin said...

i would say you could not ask for more...beautiful shot.
have a great week.

Arija said...

A beautiful sunrise, hope you had a day to match.

Vamsee said...

Beautiful sunrise!