Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Garner Valley~~Scenic Sunday for 040509







Yesterday I drove up to Garner Valley. I had some time early in the morning and I wanted to try to get some photos. UNFORTUNATELY, with the new/old Olympus that hubby gave me, I didn't realize that somehow one of the buttons on the settings had been moved (probably when I took it out or put it IN the camera bag) and ALL my photos were overexposed! DARN! So, I'm heading back up there this morning to retake my photos from yesterday! I so enjoyed driving through Garner Valley. It's just 25 minutes up the hill, out of the desert, and it is a completely different world! Calm, quiet, peaceful. Well, maybe not calm! The meadowlarks were out yesterday morning and I enjoyed hearing them! And, the cattle were out mooing too! What a great way to start the day! Here are some pics that did come out from yesterday's visit. Scenic Sunday for April 5, 2009.

4 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

I hate when that happens! and it has happened a lot when I'm touring around and tend to just jam the camera in the bag. These are great though - and I think you could have put the first one into Shadow Shot Sunday, too.

Tink *~*~*

Mickey Welcomes You To Disney’s Hollywood Studios

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Love the shadows in the first photo - very striking.

Janie said...

I've been hearing meadowlarks lately, too. I always love their cheerful voices. I like the fence and shadows composition.

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Thanks! Loved it! Luanne