Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Water"~Community Photo Challenge 080711

I stopped by the Marriott early this morning to drop hubby off and spent some time out with the flamingos.  This one had just dipped his/her beak in the water and I noticed a drop of water on its beak.  Community Photo Challenge, "Water" for August. Be sure to visit http://communityphotochallenge.blogspot.com/2011/08/cummunity-photo-challenge-water.html for other participants.

5 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Nice photo! :)

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

Nice photo! :)

Clyde said...

I love it when I discover new blogs by talented people. This one will be bookmarked so I can come back in the wee hours.

Joanne Marie said...

Lovely image! Thanks for joining in!

Cassy said...

Great shot.

Cassy from Guitar Made Easy