Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, August 1, 2011

Shhhhhhhhh! Nap time~First of the Month~080111

Don't you wish you could relax like this?  Not a care in the world!  Ahhhhhhh!!!! It must be the humidity of August that put this flamingo to sleep.  Or, maybe the nice, warm air?  This flamingo is with others at the Marriott Desert Springs Resort in Palm Desert, CA.  First of the Month for August 1, 2011.  To view other participants, please go to:  http://www.murrieta365.com/

5 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

That would be nice. Good shot! ;)

Leora said...

I would be very relaxed if my "job" was to stand in water all day. Especially if I were so pretty and dainty as well!

Teresa said...

What a pretty bird. I love the reflection!

Faye said...

You captured some great reflections in the water and I love those pink wings. What time of the day was this photo taken? Just wondering about flamingo naptime. :-)

kayerj said...

sometimes I can :/ I love your shot. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on