Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, October 23, 2010

On the road to South Lake~Weekend Reflections 102310


Last weekend hubby and I stopped by this lake, which was on the road to South Lake, behind Bishop, CA. I don't remember the name of this lake, but we spent quite a bit of time there. And, you can see why! The aspen were gorgeous, the lake was quiet...ahhh...what a place to get away from our jobs for the weekend! Weekend Reflections for October 23, 2010. For other participants, please visit: http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

'Tsuki said...

This is such a stunning picture of Autumn reflection colors... Nicely framed and so beautiful to look at.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Your photo is beautiful but your blog design is absolutely mesmerizing. I don't usually like music on a blog but your new age sound is relaxing.

Shirley said...

Perfect getaway! It would be difficult to leave!

Laura said...

Oh how exquisite!!! My husband just took me for a drive and we found a family of beavers....they scolded us for photographing their lovely home...there way of saying...NO TRESPASSING...but we remained in the car...I can't wait to upload the photos and see if any of the angry/protective beavers actually can be seen well enough in the photos. But your gorgeous scene here reminds me of the lake where we met the beavers this morning. so I hadda share my story.

gentle steps

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Una bellissima foto.
Sembra di guardare dentro ad un sogno.
Surreale !
Myriam :)

Rohrerbot said...

I love these little niches. Very beautiful fall colors...subtle and serene.