Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bighorn sheep~Sunday Sills Challenge~ October 3, 2010


This week's challenge was to find something that had both red and green in it. So, yesterday, while I was taking an all-day class at the Desert Sands Unified School District offices, another teacher and I wandered around the building during one of our breaks. I came upon this bighorn sheep statue, which apparenlty is covered with flags from around the world. Personally, I think it looks hideous, but who am I to judge a work of art? What do you think? (...shuddering...) It DOES have red and green on it!!! So, here it is~my contribution to this week's challenge. SSC for October 3, 2010.

2 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That sheep is so crazy looking!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

schools have great idea. I wonder if the flags represent the countries the students come from, like the school I visited.