Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween~Sunday stills Challenge 103110




I haven't had a chance to take many Halloween pics around here, as my school didn't allow ANY kind of Halloween festivities this year, since we area low performing school. That means that every second of the day, we HAVE to be cramming information down the kids' throats! I'm not sure that punishing the kidlets solves anything, but...oh, well! I'm not in charge! But, one teacher did have these cute little Halloween pumpkins in her hair and I asked her if I could take a photo and she said, "Yes!" Sunday Stills for October 31, 2010. THANKS, KELLY!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

cute idea. Too bad the kids can't enjoy a holiday, even on a small scale!

~Cheryl said...

Hurray for Kelly! May you and your students have a wonderful November.

Patches said...

That doesn't sound like much fun at all! :( Cute hair piece though!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Happy Halloween !

Carolyn Ford said...

how cute! And, how sad that special days have to be forgotten in the schools now...a very sad situation that doesn't help the morale of the kids.