Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aspen~That's My World 101910





Hubby and I took the weekend off to drive up to June Lake, nestled in the Sierras. Actually, we took these near North Lake, above Bishop, on Saturday. The clouds were moving in and by Sunday afternoon, the Sierras were totally hidden by them. We left Monday morning and it rained the entire way home, to Palm Springs! But, we are pleased to have been able to view these beautiful fall aspen. While this isn't our world, we are happy to have been a part of it, even for a few days! That's My World for October 19, 2010.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous captures! Those golden aspens are breathtaking! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Jack said...

Lovely photos of a beautiful place.

Carolyn Ford said...

Fabulous color, Cheryl! My husband and I (and our 13 year old lab) spent 4 nights in Mammoth. We hiked around Convict Lake, and then hiked out to Rainbow Falls by Devil's Post Pile. We did a long hike up McGee Creek to the beaver pond! Wow, that was spectacular! Finally, we drove to Lundy Lake area, Mono Lake and all through the June Loop area. I got some great shots at Silver Lake...my gosh, we could have run into each other...yes, let's make a plan to get together. It would be such fun! Love your golden aspens in these photos. I have SO many more to post the next few days!

BraCom said...

Beautiful My World posting

Have a nice week,
Greetings, Bram

My Word Tuesday post

Seen on My World Tuesday

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous foliage on those trees!