Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Waterfalls, Yosemite~Watery Wednesday 062910











I'm a day late, but we were out at Yosemite taking photos yesterday and I wanted to get these posted. The waterfalls there this year are ***SPECTACULAR***! I've never seen as many as this year or as full of water! There are several smaller waterfalls and many just along the road. That is because of the huge snowfall the Sierras received this winter. I believe, at one point, they had 130% of the snowpack volume for the year. I'm not sure if that was a record (we were up there in February and they were packed with snow!), but it sure was a lot!!! Anyway, here are some pics of some of them from yesterday. Watery Wednesday for June 29, 2010.

4 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Oh, they are gorgeous! How I would love to get back up there in the next week, or so.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Fantastiche foto.
Mi piacciono moltissimo :-))
Buona giornata.

JO said...

I've been to Yosemite in 1993... that was my first and I have never gotten the chance to go back. It was such a lovely place.

~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~

Unknown said...

spectacular! Yosemite is a paradise.