Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Memories of winter~That's My World 072010







These pictures are from last winter. Our mountains had quite a bit of snow from various storms and this was after one of them in January. I'm hoping that looking at these photos will help me to forget just how HOT it is right now! And, more heat is in the forecast. July is our hottest month here in the desert and we've had day after day of temps above 110 degrees! So, I'm going to think back to how my world was in January! That's My World for Tuesday, July 20, 2010.

5 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

It's going to be a HOT summer. I heard the 2010 summer is supposed to possibly the hottest in recorded history in the U.S.A. I hope the snowy photos help...good luck!

Unknown said...

this is something to look forward to during the hottest days and nights.:P

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Ciao :-)
anche se siamo in piena estate, guardare queste foto-ricordo-dell'inverno, non può che farci piacere... in Italia siamo sotto la ferocia del caldo !!!
Grande abbraccio amica mia :-)
Buona serata.

Self Sagacity said...

Your pictures are cooling me off already, it's hot here in CA.

Oman said...

oooh, as you miss winter, i am now beginning to miss summer as rainy days are here again.