Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ruby Tuesday~railway car~071210




We stopped by a railroad museum in Jamestown, CA and found this prop railroad car. Yes! Hubby walked behind it and stuck his head out of one of the windows, but by the time I turned around to take his photo, he had moved on to another thing to see! This museum had old railroad engines, one of which was to debut on July 4th. It was an interesting tour and I'm glad we stopped. Ruby Tuesday for July 12, 2010. For other Ruby Tuesday entries, please visit: http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

This little railroad car would have caught my attention too. My little grandson would LOVE to be there! He loves "ding dings" so much!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I have boy nephews who simply adore trains.