Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, July 23, 2010

Palm trees and clouds~SkyWatch Friday 072310











All of us in the desert awoke to a cloudy morning a couple of weeks ago. Ahhhh....the monsoon season! I had to drop hubby off at work and I didn't have my big cameras with me, but I did have my little Nikon Coolpix. The clouds were moving into our valley and they looked so pretty against the palm trees of the Marriott! I wasn't the only one noticing the clouds! I saw a couple of other people out early that morning with cameras. We have so many days of clear, blue sky that we all run outside on cloudy days to view the sky! SkyWatch Friday for July 23, 2010.

4 comments:

K Soucy said...

I love the pattern of clouds behind the palms. Very nice.

Gale said...

Beautiful sky! Second picture framed with Palm Trees I've seen on my Sky Watch Travels today. Nice to have some reminders of my home state.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

belle queste foto con le palme che si stagliano contro il cielo così azzurro !!
Bei scatti :-))
Buona serata.

Steffi said...

Fantastic photos!I love palm trees!