Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"R"~~ABC Wednesday, November 18, 2009







"R" is for red...and a RED fire engine, both REAL and not real! I found these RED fire engines, both real and play, at the Rancho Mirage art fair this past weekend! My cousin, Valerie Trozelle, was there displaying her paintings. I wandered around for a while as she was away from her booth, and I ran into her shortly! It was a beautiful day, crisp and clear, another gorgeous desert day! ABC Wednesday for November 18, 2009.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Great collection of REDS! Terrific shots for the day!

Have a great day!

Sylvia

Dragonstar said...

I like the play fire engine - loads of fun!

On behalf of the Team, thanks for your post.

Tumblewords: said...

There's no red like fire engine red!
Nice photos.

Gel said...

Cool place to display paintings it seems! (I've not been there, but am an artist on the east coast.) I LOVE the middle fire engine. Looks like fun. This display is a creative way to educate the public at the same time.

Roger Owen Green said...

always love the fire trucks. Have a couple of HESS trucks myself.