Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Desert wash~That's My World 112409


I used to walk the trail in this wash at the Living Desert Reserve in the afternoons, after school. It helped me decompress before I went home to my family. The trail is about 1 3/4 miles long. There is one section where you can take a short walk up to view a section of rock that talks about the San Andreas fault, which runs right across the valley. There is a longer trail, but it runs through some boulders, that I cannot "navigate" any more because of my back problems. That's My World for Tuesday, November 24, 2009.

5 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a lovely place to walk and unwind! It does look remote! Great shot! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Sylvia

D said...

Looks like a great and lonely place to decompress!

Gwendolyn L said...

What a nice quiet and beautiful place to enjoy an afternoon walk. I like the feeling of this picture. Thanks for sharing.

Martha Z said...

I'm sorry to hear that your back prevents you from exploring. I hope it doesn't keep you off your horses. Perhaps you just enjoy their company.

Maurice Lauher said...

Looks like a great place to "unwind."