Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"P" is for Palm Desert~ABC Wednesday 110409
















You know, I hardly ever spend any time anymore in Palm Desert. First of all, I work in another city all week. And, on weekends, I drive up the mountains to be with my horses. But, on one morning last spring, I awoke early and walked around the Palm Desert Visitor Center. It's very pretty and relaxing! Here are some pics of my morning there. ABC Wednesday for November 4, 2009.

6 comments:

Q said...

It is a beautiful place.
Nice plants....
Happy ABC Wednesday.
Sherry

magiceye said...

loved the 1st and last pics the best!

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful place and marvelous shots for the P day!

Enjoy!

Sylvia

Tumblewords: said...

Beautiful!

Roger Owen Green said...

pretty place.

Carolyn Ford said...

Palm Desert is one of our favorite places to visit, along with La Quinta! Very lovely post!