Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Yucca bloom in the morning

Pretty yucca bloom in the early morning.  I haven't seen hide nor hair of a coyote now for 4 days.  I DID see one last week, on a morning when I only had my little camera and I took an hour's walk yesterday morning without seeing an ear twitch.  I now believe that they are on the other side of the block eating their breakfast scraps and then they mosey down to where I'm walking and take a nap when I'm out and around.

3 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

:) The yotes are fun scrappy little guys. Love the Yucca bloom!

Gaelyn said...

Nice light on the yucca.

Maybe the coyotes are used to you now.

Pat said...

Isn't it amazing how tall these yucca plants can get without toppling over? I like the lighting in this photo!