Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Desert Spring~Our World Tuesday~050112


Ah, yes...Spring in the desert.  We've already had to turn on our air conditioner several times this year.  I remember a few years that we didn't have to turn it on until after July 4th...sigh...it looks like a really hot summer is in store for us desert dwellers!  But, who can argue with mornings like this?  Our World Tuesday for May 1, 2012.  To visit OWT, please go to this link:   http://ourworldtuesdaymeme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Such a nice crisp clear sky.

And here I sit in front of the heater.

genie said...

I can see the yellow blooms so I will believe you ;-) We have not need our AC yet here in the mountains of VA, but the nights are nice and cool. The pollen is the killer. I wish I could come that way each spring. It has to be better for the nose and throat out there than here. Your photos are beautiful of the lowland and the mountains in the background. genie

Arija said...

I love the desert any time of year. My last two weeks away from it all were sheer bliss, no phone, no internet and deliciously warm. At home, autumn has hit and our heater in on permanent duty.

Love your pictures.