Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, May 21, 2012

Just around town...



And sorry for not posting today.  My laptop is giving me fits.  I couldn't even load photos this morning and this afternoon I got the dreaded Microsoft "screen of death".  Ack!  That really scared me!  I turned off the computer, let it sit for several hours while I watched my tape of Dancing with the Stars, turned it back on, crossed my fingers, and it's now working again, but I really don't know how much time I have with this laptop.  It's old.  It's SLOW.  It's CRANKY!  It's a hand-me-down from hubby.  Frankly, I need a new laptop.  I'm constantly losing my Internet connection...sigh...I'll have to save up for a few months in order to buy a new one, so I'm crossing my fingers that this one will at least last for a few more weeks.  In the meantime, here are some pics from this weekend.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i love the hare. good luck with the laptop!

Gaelyn said...

Hope the old puter hangs in there a little longer.