Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sprinklers in the morning

Sometimes, if I get up early enough, I can catch the sprinklers at the city-owned golf course, like on this morning.  I actually awoke at 4:00 a.m. and was out the door by 5:15 a.m.  This was about 6:00.  I love the look of sprinklers here in the desert.  We have so few opportunities to see water!  I was going to post this on Watery Wednesday, but I see it's been closed since March.  Does anybody know what happened?

4 comments:

Inger said...

I don't know anything about Watery Wednesdays, but I do know that water n the desert becomes very, very special.

Gaelyn said...

That looks really cool and like a great place to cool off in the desert heat.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like the watery "X"!

Teresa said...

catching first morning light behind those sprinklers is so etherial!