Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Befunky sunrise


I was playing around with Befunky this afternoon because, while I liked this photo, I didn't like the black dust smudge in the upper left corner.  I don't have PhotoShop, don't know how to use it, don't WANT to use it, so I used Befunky to see if it had something that would get rid of the blob.  I tried something called "blur edge" or something and it seems to have removed it (or maybe it just blurred it?)...anyway, the top one is the edited one and the bottom one is the original.  I have since cleaned my polarizing filter and no longer have smudges and blurs on it!!!!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I kinda like the hazy effect...I will have to try that site!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Amo questa luce così soft !
Belle foto Myriam :))

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wonder if we are all our own toughest critic? I don't think I would have noticed the smudge!