Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, November 26, 2011

water fountain



I stopped by our local community college over the holiday.  It was peaceful and deserted.  I noticed that the water fountain was on, so I stopped by to take a few photos.  I'm glad it was working and I had a chance to see it because this place is usually very crowded and visitor parking is in the lot miles away! Don't you love the palms?  There are two different species here...the tall palms and the shorter ones, which have the dates.  I forget their names...I'll have to look them up!

2 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

Today was the perfect day to be outside as there weren't many people hiking or walking around....very nice!!!

Teresa said...

These pics remind me of AZ! and what a surprise to see those fountains on especially durning a holiday when no one would be around!