Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, November 11, 2011

Sunrise in the park~SkyWatch Friday~11/11/11


I took my camera with me the day before we left for the Sierras last week and headed to our local park to watch the sunrise.  With this time change, I'm waking up about 4:00 a.m., so I have plenty of time to get ready every morning.  On this day, there were plenty of clouds to reflect the rising sun and I walked out on one of the bridges at the park to take in the view.  SkyWatch Friday for November 11, 2011. To visit SkyWatch Friday, please follow this link:  http://skyley.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful skies and I like your header!

Teresa said...

So amazing that sometimes you get that distinct line in the sky and such an abrupt one as seen in this pictures.
I have also noticed that there is a certain slant or angle to these kind of sunrises (as I'm speaking in layman's terms) there is probably a highly scientific answer for this (maybe because the world is round???)

Awesome Orange Clouds, one of my favs!

Karen said...

Beautiful, I'd get up early for that!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! And the reflection is awesome!

SWF

Gaelyn said...

Beautiful colors. Rather reminds me of the vermilion cliffs in northern AZ.

Pat said...

Beautiful colors! I love the silhouettes of the palm trees against the colorful sky!

Powell River Books said...

A beautiful sunrise. I have to admit, I'm already adjusted to the new time. But I never was a morning person. - Margy

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Meravigliosa foto !
Bellissimo effetto di fuoco :)
Myriam