Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving week plans

Thanksgiving week is next week.  I usually have school Monday and Tuesday, but my school district is giving ALL teachers two days of furloughs (that means NO PAY...:-( on Monday and Tuesday.  We will also get another furlough day after spring break...sigh...   So, my plans for next week are to rent a rug shampooer and do all the carpets in the house one day, drive up Tuesday for a lesson with the horses, stuff myself on Thursday, then...who knows?  Hubby is off the entire week, so we may head over to Joshua Tree national park one day.  What are your plans for the holiday?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Home for the holiday! I like Thanksgiving because I don't have to get up so early.