Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heading home and knee is holding up okay!!!

I want to thank you all for your concern and comments.  While my knee is sore and swollen, I am able to walk on it and drive (thank goodness!).  Hubby and I arrived safely in Lone Pine.  Another snowstorm is heading over the Sierras and Mt. Whitney was covered in clouds this afternoon.  We will finish our drive home tomorrow.  We'll probably head out to the Alabama Hills to take photos tomorrow morning, especially since we have an extra hour!  Here are some pics from today. My Nikon still works, but I can't actually see the photos I've taken (the viewfinder was shattered when I fell on the floor).  I'm hopeful that it will be able to be fixed soon and it will be as good as new!  I took some photos with it tonight for the Sunday Stills Challenge and I'll be posting them tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Glad to hear the knee is OK. Now lets hope the camera can be repaired.

Teresa said...

sorry to hear about your knee, I must have missed a couple of posts (I'll have to go back)...Gorgeous pics...especially that last one!!!!