Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Morning by the golf course

This is my morning view when I'm out doing my morning walk (which now is a hobble...).  But, I so enjoy the sights and smells of the desert in the early morning that I drag myself out there!  I walk around the course (non-golfers aren't allowed down in it...) and I often see other people out enjoying the views and the early morning coolness.  We will be having a "taste" of summer this week, when temps reach 90 degrees here in the desert on Friday, but that's okay.  I can deal with 90 degree temps, but not the triple digits! I keep trying to get there in time to catch the sprinklers running in the morning, but apparently they are watering the course when it is still dark.

No comments: