Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A different perspective of mission San Juan Capistrano





My laptop is giving me fits this morning.  I've already spent 30 minutes trying to get an internet connection, so I ran out of time and I'm using hubby's new, super duper high speed laptop.  And, guess what?  Hehehehe...his photos are on this one, so I'm posting a few of his from our visit to mission San Juan Capistrano.  Many of you have written in saying you want to visit it again, or for the first time.  It really IS worth it!  Also, don't forget to walk down a block to the old train depot, which is now an Italian restaurant, and then walk across the tracks to old town.  So, enjoy hubby's perspective of the mission.  His photos are much cleaner and much better than mine.  He has a good eye!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Very nice! I love the purple flowers ...so pretty.

Barb said...

Hubby does have so lovely shots, but, with a subject as awesome as the Capistrano Mission, you can't go wrong! Thanks for posting these :)

DeniseinVA said...

When we lived in San Diego I only visited the one mission. Since I've been back to California on a couple of holidays, I've visited several. They really are beautiful and so are these photos. I've had trouble with my laptop too, it's very frustrating so you have my sympathy. Glad you were able to use your husband's one.

TexWisGirl said...

it is a lovely view thru his lens.

Gaelyn said...

Great perspectives of the mission.

Pat said...

Beautiful! I love the perspective of that first shot!