Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friday Four Fill In~March 3, 2012

I was reading another blog and came across Brenda's Follow Friday Four Fill-In and decided to join in the fun this week!  She has 4 statements, with blanks, and you have to fill them in.  So, here goes!

1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet____ I would want to meet Thomas Jefferson.  I love his writing style and wish I could write in longer sentences! From the Declaration of Independence to his scientific inquiries, wow! What a mind!  I'd love to sit down and have coffee with him!
2.   I find it hard to ___ I find it hard to have enough time to actually work with my 5 horses.  I usually work only 1 or 2 of them at a time and the others have to wait for another weekend, but then another weekend usually doesn't come...sigh..I just never have enough time for all of them..
3. The last time _______ and _______ then _______...The last time I left for school I stopped and thought, "What am I forgetting?" I couldn't remember.  Then, I got halfway to school and remembered it was MY LUNCH!  Have you ever eaten a school lunch?  Yesterday's was a hard tortilla and rice and beans. So, I ate a piece of Dr. Seuss cake instead!
4. Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?...I'd say, "Where are the clouds when the longer days are here?"  We've had almost nothing but clear days recently and I haven't got one decent sunrise or sunset...sigh...
Now, wasn't that FUN?  If you would like to join in, here is the link:   http://brendayoungerman.blogspot.com/
Brenda's Follow Friday Four Fill-In for March 3, 2012.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're right, clouds really do make a sunset!