Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

Cloud reflections~Looking at the Sky on Friday and Weekend Reflections 121010

As I took my morning one one day a few weeks ago, clouds had gathered in the desert and I saw their reflections in the water course where I walk every morning. I think their reflections are more crisp and clear than the sky, don't you? Looking at the Sky and Weekend Reflections for Friday for December 10, 2010. To see Weekend Reflections, please visit: http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/?

7 comments:

Yoshi said...

Beautiful reflection and yes I agree with you that it looks even better than the real sky! You must have a pleasant morning walk there.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Wow, bella visione !!!
Buona serata :)
Myriam

Nefertiti said...

magnifique !

Anonymous said...

a better than perfect reflection :) - I do agree

Jeannette StG said...

Beautiful symmetry in your pic!

'Tsuki said...

This reflection is really perfect ! I love the composition you chose, with those watering sprinckle on this grass so dry : beautiful colors too.

James said...

That is an amazing reflection!