Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sunrise this morning~SkyWatch Friday~110912

Our first winter storm is moving in today and snow levels may drop down to 4,000 feet.  That means my horses may be in snow tomorrow morning!  I walked outside this morning to take a few photos because there were clouds in the sky.  Looking up toward our local mountains, I saw this cloud bank getting hit by the morning light.  SkyWatch Friday for November 9, 2012.   To stop by SkyWatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moody and lovely!

Inger said...

Great photo! We had snow here overnight to about 5,000 feet and rain and flurries here at our 4,100 feet. It felt so great to smell wet earth after so long.

joy said...

Awesome shot!

Laura said...

oh how exquisite! I do hope you will help me in creating the gratitude quilt this year…there is more info at the top of my blog.