Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, November 9, 2012

Been AWOL, but I'm back

I've been AWOL this week.  With everything going on at school and the election, I just lost track of the time!  Phew!  Thank goodness I have a 3 day weekend this weekend!  Time to get caught up with this blog and my blogging friends!  Thank you for staying around!  Photo of leaves up at the horse ranch where I board my horses and that's Cali in the background last weekend. Cali is one of my mustangs and she's very gentle.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, alright. Especially if you live on the east coast.
I think you left a comment on my blog a while back but I hit the delete button instead of the post button and everyone went down the drain. Nothing wrong with me....wrong with me ....wrong with me.....

Gaelyn said...

Hope you enjoy a less hectic long weekend.