Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, November 22, 2012

5k run on El Paseo today



No, I didn't participate, but my son-in-law did.  HA!  I sat and watched.  Actually, my daughter and I walked up and down the street with her little dog.  We took our time, took photos, talked to people, and then headed over to Coffee Bean to sit and relax and wait for the end of the race.  This was a fund raiser for Martha's Kitchen.  For every dollar donated, they can feed 7 people and believe me, there were a LOT of runners today!  There were even walkers, toddlers, people with dogs, moms and dads with strollers, and grandparents bringing up the rear!  I think I'll do this next year and be one of the grandmas at the rear!  It was a beautiful morning for the fundraiser.  Here are some pics.

No comments: