Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fountain~Watery WednesdayII~112912

As my daughter and I were walking up and down El Paseo in Palm Desert on Thanksgiving Day, we spotted this fountain.  There are a few fountains here in the desert and I always enjoy them.  My son-in-law was in a 5k race that morning, and we were out giving him "moral support"!!!!  Watery WednesdayII for November 29, 2012. To visit WWII, please go to:   http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/2012/11/watery-wednesday-ii-1.html

8 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

just beautiful! :)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i wish i could hear the water droplets falling. i bet it was a gorgeous noise. ( :

Sally in WA said...

I love the sounds from water fountains. So soothing, especially after a busy day.

Carletta said...

I hope everyone enlarges this to really take in the beauty of your shot.
Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Fountains are pleasant things.

eileeninmd said...

Pretty fountain, I hope you son did well in the race. Have a great day!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Pretty little fountain! I love, love, LOVE your header shot.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty fountain

Thanks for joining =)