Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Raven~SOOC Sunday~April 11, 2011


After yesterday's encounter with the ravens, I figured that my walking area was within their territory and when I went back to walk there this morning, they were already out and about. Two of them were flying and landing near where I was walking and I managed to take this photo of one of them. They were flying so quickly that I had a hard time anticipating their moves. SOOC Sunday for April 11, 2011. To view other participants in SOOC Sunday, please go to: http://www.murrieta365.com/

6 comments:

Jan said...

You did a great job capturing him in flight! It's all about timing, isn't it.

Teresa said...

That is a great shot! I just love the background.

gengen said...

It looks pretty shot..happy SOOC Sunday...

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Magnifica immagine ldi libertà !
Grazie della condivisione e buona giornata :)
Myriam

Nicolette said...

Cool photo... love the wonderful vista stretching out behind...

desertsandbeyond said...

Yes, I'm coming to the conclusion that great photos are usually taken by accident...right place, right time! Not always, but sometimes. Yes, I caught him against the background of Mt. San Jacinto, which towers above Palm Springs. I'll be heading out again this morning to see my new found friends!