Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, April 10, 2011

4 corners~Sunday Stills Challenge~April 10, 2011





Okay, here are my 4 corners of my morning walk. The last two are west and east. West is toward the snow-covered San Jacinto mountains above Palm Springs, the bottom photo. I had a hard time with east because of shooting into the morning sun, so I got behind a large bush. Otherwise, I would have been facing direct sunlight and nothing would have come out, so it is the 2nd from the bottom. Can you see the sunlight on the tree? The top two are north and south. South is toward the buildings, while north faces the mountains of Joshua Tree National Park. Phew! That was harder than I thought, especiall the east-facing shot! Anyway, this is where I do my morning and afternoon walks. Mornings are done on the weekends and afternoons are done after school during the week, when I have time. I enjoy seeing the ravens and rabbits that claim this area as their territory. Sunday Stills Challenge for April 10, 2011.

6 comments:

WildBlack said...

Stunning views all around! :D

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Grande visuale...
felice di godere di queste foto.
Buona giornata.
Myriam :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful!!

MTWaggin said...

Those are really lovely - very nice job and I'm impressed with your thinking to get your East shot!

Wander Woman said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Jen

aurora said...

Beautiful!