Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, March 21, 2014

Flowers in my garden and SPRING BREAK!

I don't know WHY we are getting spring break so early, but we are.  It's next week!   :-)  YEAH! I also have Good Friday (April 18th) off, so that's another break.  Then, a LONG haul until Memorial Day.  Frankly, I doubt I can go that long without another 3 day weekend.  I'm finding that I just don't have the stamina or energy or the desire anymore.  Teaching really isn't enjoyable these days...30 kids, MANY disabilities (and we have to accommodate them), apathetic parents, administrative demands, Common Core...the list is endless.  A LOT of us are taking "mental health" days, including me.

So, I walk out among my blooming flowers and enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having!  Days are 80 degrees, which is very comfortable here in the desert!  Nights are about 60 degrees.  Ahhhh....paradise!

All of these beauties are in my yard.





No comments: