Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Clouds and sprinkles


I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.  I got a sore throat last Thursday and by Friday morning, I was sitting in "urgent care"...with the possibility of strep throat.  I got some antibiotics and was ordered home with bed rest for 3 days.  That pretty much took care of my weekend.  I didn't go ANYWHERE...I didn't even get out of my pajamas all weekend!   :-(  I straggled into school on Monday, but yesterday I started to feel better.  I even stopped and took these photos on my way.  We actually got some sprinkles here in the desert and the mountains got 1/3 inch of rain!  I'm FINALLY starting to feel better, but now I have a horrible cough!  Ugh~no fun~

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Magnifica visione.
Bye Myriam

Pat said...

Ha! A quick glance made me think that the photo was a reflection of the sky! Oops!

Glad you are on the mend! Strep throat is NOT FUN! I, too, was sick over the weekend; my lovely granddaughter decided to share the stomach flu with me. Luckily I had a 24 hour turnaround; she, poor thing, has been sick for 6 days. I think today she is FINALLY doing better!