Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Monday, April 2, 2012

Me and the grandson


Well, I'm on hubby's laptop because mine is having Internet problems...sigh...again...I was going through his photos and I found these two, which are two of my favorites.  Yes, it's me and the grandson.  I am now a doting grandmother who enjoys taking the grandson to explore new things and places.  He loves going to the Living Desert Reserve in Palm Desert and we took him there a couple of weekends ago to see the trains.  We ended up spending quite a bit of time at the kids' play area, where he had a blast!  There were slides and a mud pie-making station and lots of kids to play with!  What fun!

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

those are sweet photos. :)

Gaelyn said...

Such obvious joy for you both. Nice to be able to draw from Hubby's photos once in a while. But not because of puter problems. :(

Teresa said...

Really cute! I love a personal touch to blog...Even though the mountains may move us, the people in our hearts can give us an even bigger shove!

Kim, USA said...

I love kids do get out and explore around it's a free education than setting in front of the tv or playing games. I love that photo too exudes love. ^_^


You are invited to post your water photos here Water World Wednesday