Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Castle A, Montezuma's Castle




In addition to the large Montezuma's Castle (which has nothing to do with Montezuma and it doesn't look like a castle), the ruins of Castle A also still exist at the monument.  Castle A is where most of the other inhabitants lived at Montezuma's Castle.  You can actually walk up past them (but not on them!)  Hubby took these photos and I'm using his laptop this morning because Windows did updates on mine and it just takes too long to boot up!  Besides, it's always interesting for me to see spots from a different perspective! And, he has a 24-105 mm lens, while mine is 28-300 (with macro).  I can zoom in a lot more than he can, but he gets the wide angle perspective that I simply cannot get!

3 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Oh no. More lens talk. ;)

Rohrerbot said...

I love the team shots:) We have the same arrangements with the camera equipment. I do enjoy this area.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful photos. Kind of cool that between your husband and you, you have everything covered... from 24mm to 300mm!