Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just a little sunshine and some blossoms!~SOOC 02=12911




As I drove up Highway 74 yesterday to go work my horses, I spotted several trees already blooming. I stopped by a church to take photos of this one. It's only JANUARY! ACK! We had a lot of rain here in the desert in December (over 4 inches), and now we're having warm weather. There are some lupine in bloom up on the road to the mountain and maybe I'll have a chance today to stop and take some closeups of them. SOOC Sunday for January 29, 2011. For other participants' photos, please visit: http://www.murrieta365.com/


6 comments:

Inger said...

Spring blossoms,how lovely. It's raining here in the desert mountains today. It's been a while since the last rain, so it's OK with me. Have a great Sunday.--Inger

Ray said...

Beautiful shots!!

Jan said...

Lovely photos. I think the evergreen pear always blooms early, here in SoCal.

Teresa said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see flowers here. I love those white ones.So refreshing!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Oh che bello vedere un albero in fiore... in Italia siamo ancora in pieno inverno !!!
Magnifica foto !
Buona giornata :)
Myriam

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Now you've inspired me! I have a large evergreen pear in my front yard. It's in full bloom and the bees are buzzing like crazy! Never thought to take a picture until I saw this post... excellent!!