Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, September 28, 2012

Those were the days...

I SO miss this cabin!  We had it for one weekend (2 nights) and I already miss it terribly!  Unfortunately, I've been very sick with bronchitis since that weekend.  I've been to the doctor twice now and 14 days later, I'm still coughing.  I'm on a new routine of antibiotics, this one for 10 days, so I hope I'll get well soon!  Sorry to be AWOL, but I haven't been out much and I haven't had much to blog about!  I miss you all and I hope to get out for a bit this weekend!
~~Cheryl Ann~~

3 comments:

Inger said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. It's such a drag when something just goes on and on. I'm sending hugs and best wishes for the new drugs to work. Take care.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great looking cabin. Get well soon!!

Pat said...

Gee, I sure hope you feel better soon. That cough tends to linger.

That cabin looks wonderful!