Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, March 30, 2012

morning clouds



I've been taking my little pocket Nikon COOLPIX camera with me on my morning walks because I really don't like taking my big CANON to school with me.  Unfortunately, the COOLPIX has some spots on the lens which I haven't been able to get rid of and believe me, I've tried.  There may be dust inside it??????  Anyway, I was able to capture these photos yesterday morning on my walk.  I don't see the dust spots, but that's because they are there up in all the clouds!

3 comments:

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

Cool photos - I especially like the middle one. It makes me miss living in Tucson.

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty!

Gaelyn said...

I thought my screen was dirty. ;)

Lovely cloud shots.