Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Friday, March 23, 2012

Desert morning

This was the view one morning as I went for my walk before school.  I tried to walk yesterday morning, but my leg was so uncomfortable and I wasn't able to get up and down the rolling walkways of the golf course.  I gave up.  My aunt and I walked up and down her lap pool yesterday afternoon and that seemed to help my knee somewhat, so we are doing it again this morning.  I'm not going to wear my brace today as it is starting to slip down my leg, which is extremely annoying.  I turns out that I DO have arthritis in my knee, so I'm not sure how long this is going to last...sigh...I can drive just fine, but getting out of the car is very painful, especially when I put weight on that leg.  It was wonderful to be able to walk in the lap pool and I enjoyed every minute of it!