Desert view

Desert view
Living Desert Reserve, Palm Desert

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

San Bernardino National Forest~That's My World 100609

I travel by this spot on my way to and from the horse ranch. I hadn't stopped here for several months. It was just too hot during the summer. But this past weekend, our first weekend of cooler weather, was just perfect and it was a cool morning. Aren't the shadows interesting? I love the pinyon trees, too! That's My World for Tuesday, October 6, 2009.


chrome3d said...

That is some cactus bush you have there. Have good times there with the cool seasons ahead.

Happily Retired Gal said...

It's a bit cooler here at the beach too but I guess it's going to warm up again if the weatherman can be believed. I was hoping for some rain, silly me. Your photos show the San Bernardino Mts just as I remember them with wonderful shadows to escape the heat.
Hugs and blessings,

Marites said...

that's a big cactus! never seen one like it. It must be nice to take walks on that place. I really like your header pic. it's beautiful.