Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

mailbox and sunflowers~~That's My World 033109







Sometimes I just walk outside, camera in hand, and see what's going on. This afternoon, NOTHING was going on, so I focused on my mailbox. I mean, my mailbox makes a statement about my world! It is covered with horses. I found the cover a couple of years ago, when I took off our old mailbox and bought a new one. I bought it, and have enjoyed the covering ever since. That's My World for Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

10 comments:

Diane AZ said...

Your mailbox is unique and looks great! I'll bet your neighbors and people who drive by get enjoyment out of it too.

2sweetnsaxy said...

What a great mailbox! I'll be it's a bright spot in your mailman's day. :-)

Barbara said...

I'm forwarding you post to the Ugly Mailbox...she will love it! http://uglymailbox.com/

Louise said...

Where I grew up, a mailbox that decorated would be obliterated by a teenager in the back of a pickup with a bat. I'm glad you have enjoyed it for years.

Arija said...

Your mailbox glows like a flower in the garden, no postie could possibly miss that!

Allison said...

Now, That's a mail box! It would almost make it bearable to go out to and get bills! LOL!!! What a beauty. I wish we had mail delivery where I live. That's something I really miss. Going out to the street (or where ever besides the post office) and getting my daily mail. Very, very pretty!

desertsandbeyond said...

Fortunately all the teenagers around here had our daughter as their teacher, so they leave it ALONE! Actually there are quite a few unique ones in the neighborhood. Guess I'll have to take some pics and post them!

Girl Tornado said...

What a bright and cheery mailbox, I love it! We're in the process of putting up a new one... I think we're going to do something creative with our last name and barb wire, or baling wire, something like that! :)

Erin said...

i like your colorful mailbox. very nice.
have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Now that's a fun mailbox ... talk about the Pony Express!