Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Thursday, March 12, 2009

little house on wheels







A couple of weekends ago, this little house on wheels was parked at Paradise Corner. We stopped at the cafe there for breakfast and by the time we were done, it was gone! I'd wanted to take some pics of it, but I had no idea where it was!!!
So, last weekend, we went looking for it. I thought it might have been parked somewhere along the highway in Garner Valley, but nope! We didn't see it! We've seen it parked at Paradise Corner now several times, especially when the weather starts to get warmer. It must have been down in Temecula because as we were leaving the horse ranch last Sunday, there it was! Of course, I had to stop and take some photos of it. It looks like the little houses I posted about yesterday, which are up in Garner Valley and I'm sure we'll see it many times this next summer. Isn't it cute?

6 comments:

B SQUARED said...

Looks like it would be difficult to tow. Probably need a big vehicle to do the job.

Allison said...

About a year ago, I saw a whole special on little homes like these, and those that own them and why they do. It was really quite interesting. It is cute huh? Love the pics, as usual!

Barbara said...

Looks like a miniture cabin. How fun. Smiles B

Petrea Burchard said...

It's charming and very unusual.

Jeanine said...

Hey! I just wanted to say hello to my desert from your mountain cousin! I found you through the Oz girl. Love the blog! Look forward to getting to know you!

Unknown said...

If I were to see a cute house like this one, I'd probably take a picture of it too. This little house on wheels is certainly an eye candy! It's like a modern day version of rural living, but the simplicity is still intact. :D Do you still see it there today?

Chassidy Bednarz