Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mountain view, late afternoon~That's My World 091410

I don't usually drive up and down Highway 74 in the late afternoon. I prefer to drive up in the mornings, on the weekends, to visit my horses, but yesterday afternoon I had to drive up to the ranch. After teaching all day, I'm usually pretty much wiped out, but until Daylight Savings Time begins, the afternoons up there at the ranch are delightful. Yesterday it was clear and crisp with a nice breeze. On my way down, I stopped at Vista Point and looked out across the Coachella Valley to Mt. San Gorgonio and Big Bear. That's My World for Tuesday, September 14, 2010.

1 comment:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Fantastico il tuo mondo... tutto ciò che è California è meraviglioso !!!
CIAO