Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boots~Sunday Stills Challenge 090510











There is a swap meet up in our local mountains every other Saturday. This vendor is usually there, with all kinds of cowboy boots, but he wasn't there yesterday. I took these photos in July. I already have several pair of cowboy boots, but aren't these interesting ones? I just love to stop and look at their designs. Sunday Stills Challenge for September 5, 2010..."shoes and boots".

4 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi,
questo è un post interessante per me, perchè anch'io produto calzature !!!
La stagione passata di questi stivali da cowboy ne abbiamo prodotto circa 3.000 paia ed il loro costo aggirava intorno ai 125,00 Euro.
Questi sono molto belli e colorati.
Ciao-oooo

Birdman said...

-Cool shot! I want that tan bottomed pair. Lizard of some sort?

Stefan Jansson said...

I wonder if I could ride my bike wearing a pair of cowboy boots?


Looks very cool.

Brenda said...

looks like we could have been shopping for a new pair!