Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The park



You know, I haven't posted many photos of our local park because, well, I just haven't been going there.  I was feeding the ducks there last year, but park officials "FROWNED" on that and put articles in our local paper complaining about "THE LOCALS" feeding the ducks.  They even culled some of the mud hens.  There was a wounded Canadian goose still there in July, but I lost track of her because I didn't go to the park once last summer.  I was determined to stay away.  But, it beckoned me the other day, and I was out with my camera.  As you can see, it was very windy that day.  And, LOOK at all the ducks, geese, and mud hens!  Hehehehehe!  I frequently see flocks of ducks and geese now overhead in the mornings when I drive to school.  I actually stopped one day, hopped out of my car, grabbed my little Nikon Coolpix, and shot away!  I haven't uploaded the photos yet...maybe tomorrow!  Have a great weekend, everyone!  I intend to enjoy every minute of my 3 day weekend!   :-)

1 comment:

Inger said...

Thank you for your kind comment, I appreciate your friendship. It looks very summery at your park.