Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New laptop (well, not really)...

I've inherited hubby's "old" laptop.  It isn't that old, but he needed another one, so I got it. He got a newer, faster one with more memory as he does graphic design.  So, I got his old one.  UNfortunately, the dogs stepped on its power cord and now this morning, it isn't working and the battery is dead...sigh... so I'm back to using this old one.  We'll be giving this one to our son and hubby transferred ALL my photos to our external hard drive, so this one is basically stripped down to almost nothing.  One of the culprits (the Weimeraner) is asleep next to me on the couch, snoring away!  I'll be posting photos as soon as hubby gets the laptop charged up, which will probably be tomorrow.  I'm heading out today to go work with my horses.  Santa Ana winds up to 60 mph are expected today, so it will be another interesting ride up the mountain!  See you all later!

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

yikes! two hands on the wheel!