Eastern Sierra

Eastern Sierra
Eastern Sierra snow October 2010

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ducks at the park~Sunday Stills Challenge~012212






I always enjoy going to our local park to see the ducks there.  They are so cute!  Somebody had just fed them right before I arrived this morning and the pigeons were busy eating, too.  There's a bunch of white ducks...I believe I counted a dozen of them and they seem to like to hang out together.  One of them is quite pushy and he has nibbled on my pants leg when I've fed them!  They are all quite enjoyable!  Sunday Stills Challenge for January 22, 2012.

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi :) magnifiche queste immagini !
La mia preferita è la n° 1
Buona serata.
Myriam :))

Crystal said...

Those white ducks are unique! I like them they look like i just wanna touch them.